Everyone deserves to live, work, study and play in smoke/tobacco free environments. By implementing laws and policies to make our community’s smoke/tobacco free, we can:
- Protect all workers and patrons from the dangers of secondhand smoke
- Reduce death and diseases associated with secondhand smoke
- Motivate smokers to quit
- Reduce the number of people who start smoking
See how we are taking steps to make sure everyone can enjoy smoke/tobacco free environments:
- Smokefree Housing – includes policies, resources, and information for renters and landlords living in multi-unit housing properties.
- Tobacco Free Workplaces – includes resources and information to establish a tobacco free work environment.
For technical assistance on smoke/tobacco free environments please contact the NH Tobacco Prevention & Cessation Program at (603) 271-6891 or firstname.lastname@example.org.